All new client bookings begin with a free consultation visit.
The purpose of this visit:
- For the clients and pets to meet the service provider;
- To fill out required documents;
- To show the service provider where all the needed supplies are;
- To discuss what home security issues need to be taken care of;
- To discuss any additional tasks that need to be completed;
- Pick up keys (keys in our possession are kept in a locked safe and are coded for extra security).
Please note that first time clients are required to pay in full before the service begins.
In addition to our pet specific services we offer a pet taxi and medical care check-in service for all pets.
*Not a pet owner but would like your house looked after while you are away? We can help.*
Please note that holiday time slots fill up quickly and that there is limited availability.
If you are going to need our services during any holiday, it is best to reserve the time ASAP. Please be advised that there is a surcharge in addition to the regular visit fee for services rendered on the following statutory holidays:
New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Civic, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.